Visitor Visas (subclass 600)

This visa is for people travelling to Australia as a tourist, for business visitor purposes , to see your family or you are on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.

​This visa will allow you to visit Australia for a period up to three, six or 12 months

The base application charge for this visa ranges from AUD140 to AUD1045.

The eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.

 - The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa has an AUD20 service charge. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.​


 - If you are in Australia you can apply for the Tourist stream of the Visitor visa online provided you currently have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.

 - If you are outside Australia only certain passport holders can apply for this visa online.

If you hold a passport from the People's Republic of China and are applying from within China you might be able to apply for the Visitor Visa (subclass 600) Frequent Traveller    stream visa.

Contact Us


Bracken Ridge QLD 4017, Australia



Mobile: +61420455882

  • Facebook Social Icon